The first test date for the OCS and SCS exam is tomorrow and runs thru March 18th.
Just want to say good luck to everyone.
We hope our OCS and/or SCS practice test books have helped in your preparation.
Many of you have been studying for several months now and probably have some nervousness at this very moment. I felt the same way last year around this time, and here was my self given pep talk that you might find helpful.
- You’ve never studied for months in preparation for an exam and failed.
- You developed a study plan, and followed through with it.
- You’ve put in the effort to pass.
- At the end of a day, it’s just a test, and only one way to measure a great clinician.
- There’s always next year….
Best of luck everyone!